Oh boy! Ladies and gents, this weekend was a blast, but as all fun things they must come to an end. My birthday was a blast, I missed my boy, but was able to enjoy some time with two of my best friends who flew out from California. The time of the Scorpio has come and I am starting the next trip around the sun 🙂
it amazes me how just these little shifts have me feeling like I can tackle the world! I have always been one who loves my birthday, it brings out the best in me. I am revitalized with energy, positivity, and reignited with all that I want to accomplish this lifetime. As always, I feel like this year WILL be the year for so much, there’s so much hope for all my dreams and wishes. This years wishes and dreams are still in the works 😉 but here’s a few things I KNOW I want to do this year:
- Finish writing my books (momma book and restorative book, come on you know I’m writing some books)
- Take bug to a baseball game, camping, and to the Texas coast
- Read more (always on the list)
- Fall and be madly in love with life! (Also always on the list)
- Go some place new
- Finally do a girls’ weekend
- Meet up with some of my amazing yogi ladies! You know connection is so amazing, from afar, but in person will be so much better 😉
- be better about self care, more Mani/pedi’s, more salt baths, more hugs, and more time with those I love.
These are just a few of the things I want to create, I know there will be so much more 😉 but for now this is a great start!
Oh, oh, friends I hope your Monday is great, that the sun shines in you this week, and that you can remember/experience/feel the beauty and magic in your practice today.